Over 240 people braved the elements to attend our Community Open Days. Some even managed to stop by when there was good weather!
Here’s some interesting feedback we’ve received from you so far:
· You want paths along the stop banks to be wide enough for multiple users
· A pedestrian / cycling bridge opposite Margaret Street [would be] good, linking to the railway station
· It's worth moving the bridge [to Queens Drive] and making a better link to the CBD
· Where could natural or manmade wind breaks go?
· Comments about parking needs in order to cope with volumes and accessibility
Please share this message with your friends and family, we really want to know what you think.